- Each Individual Sponsorship purchased allows one person to enter the VIP Area.
- Once purchased, tickets can be downloaded multiple times, but once a ticket, either printed or on a mobile device, is scanned upon entry to the VIP area of the parade, other copies of that ticket, either printed or on a mobile device, will not allow the ticket holder of that unique ticket entry into the VIP area.
- The VIP Area is in the TV Zone, 111 N. State Street, on the east side of State Street, between Washington and Randolph.
- The VIP Area opens at 7:00 a.m. We recommend arriving no later than 7:30 a.m.
- The Parade begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 11:00 a.m.
- General admission bleacher seating and private portable restrooms are located in the VIP Area.
- Food and beverage are available for purchase. Outside food and beverage are not allowed in the VIP Area.
- Kids two and under do not need a ticket, but kids must sit on parent lap.
- Disclaimer: Individual Sponsorships are Non-Refundable